Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Start Of Bunny Treats

I have 3 rabbits named Ginger, Daisy and Hazel and they are all treat lovers! Of course a lot of commercial treats are not good for them and should not be fed. So, about a year ago I set out to make my own treats. I started with the recipe on the House Rabbit Society (HRS) website with "Brenda's Homemade Bunny Biscuits" http://www.rabbit.org/fun/biscuts.html
and have created my own variations on that recipe. I hope with this blog to share all of my recipes with you that I have created over the last year.

2 comments:

LaurenRB said...

I love your recipes! My bunny Ginger begs for treats. She is so funny and cute!

Meow Meow said...

Hi Robin

Thanks so much for sharing your Bunny Treats recipe. I will try them all and am sure my bunny will love them.

Thanks again.

Catherine
From Singapore